Karma Definition: Means action, work or deed.
Doing good things for the people around you and even people who you don’t know will not only make you feel good about yourself but that positive thing that you’ve done or said to someone will eventually come back to you. When you do good, good karma will come back to you in return. It’s the same if someone wasn’t that kind to you, that bad karma will come back to them in time.
That’s why it’s important to try and let go of the negative things that someone has said or done to you. Try and always be kind to people because even the smallest thing that you may do or say to someone may not seem that significant to you, but could turn out to be quite significant to them and their day. ⚡️
7 Lovely Logics:
1. Make peace with your past so it doesn’t spoil your present.
2. What others think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost anything, give the time, some time.
4. No one is the reason of your happiness, except you yourself.
5. Don’t compare your life to others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know all of the answers.
7. Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world.
If you would like to read more motivational and positive posts, make sure to follow me on Instagram. – https://www.instagram.com/_brittaanyrose_/
“Never let other people’s actions disturb your inner peace”
*Have you read my blog post on Gratefulness?* https://borntobealive.blog/welcome/gratefulness/