Carry – On Travel Essentials:
It’s a great idea to pack a bag with some carry-on travel essentials when flying on a long haul/international flight.
You don’t want to fly to a destination and realise that the airline has misplaced your suitcase or it has gone missing and you end up having nothing on you.
It is great to have a carry on bag with you with things that you need to help pass the time especially if you have a delayed flight or if you just need to fill in time.
What to pack in your carry-on bag:
- Passport – VERY important when travelling internationally.
- Travel documents & Wallet – Make sure you have all of your travel documents in a travel wallet or something similar so you don’t loose them. A travel wallet is great to put your money/credit cards and license in as well.
- Travel sized toiletries – toothbrush, wipes, makeup, earplugs, hairbrush, chapstick etc.
- Spare outfit + cardigan – good idea to pack a spare outfit incase your suitcase goes missing.
- Phone + charger.
- Computer/tablet + charger
- Neck pillow & eye mask.
Above are some ideas on some carry-on travel essentials while on an international flight. I highly recommend taking a bag on board! ~