Best Travel Gift Ideas For Travellers in 2018:
Whether you need to get a gift for someone’s birthday, anniversary or for Christmas. This blog post may be helpful to you!
Especially if you have no idea on what to get them and if they’re always on the move (travelling). It is more difficult as you have to make sure that they are able to take the gift wherever they are going. I think it’s easier to buy more practical things for people especially if they’re travelling so they can always use what you have bought them.
So listed in this blog post are my ’Best Travel Gift Ideas For Travellers In 2018’.
*This blog post contains affiliate links.*
Most products listed are available in different colours and patterns.
1. Travel Backpack – Practical, can be used to store clothes or electronics. Great for a daypack!
2. Notebook/Journal – They can write down what they did each day while they were travelling.
3. Travel Wallet – Great to store your passport in! Having a travel wallet is great as you can protect the passport and other important travel documents in.
Also means that you are less likely to loose your passport.
4. Headphones – I mean who doesn’t use headphones while they are travelling on a plane, train or bus? Or even walking down the street!
Have you read ‘10 Tips For Nervous Flyers‘?
5. Power Banks – You can now buy awesome power banks that will charge phones! If the person you know is going off somewhere where they aren’t guaranteed to have power, this would be an awesome gift!
Also the brand of this power bank – ‘Anker’ is highly recommended by a lot of travellers!
6. Insulated Travel Water Bottle – This leak-proof and insulated travel water bottle would come in handy for travellers.
7. Instax Mini Instant Camera – Available in heaps of different colors.
This awesome camera allows you to take photos that print out instantly.
This allows you to stick the photos into the travel journal (listed above) straight after you have taken the picture. So you can fully document your travels.
8. Initial Luggage Tag – Get this luggage tag with their initials on it so they know that, that is their bag.
9. Soft Microfiber Neck Pillow – Ideal for long journeys either on a plane, bus or train!
10. Face Masque – A lot of people who travel constantly would love this as aeroplanes dry your skin out so this would be a nice gift for someone.